(BBT 01.) 3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHT BUDGET TOUR PACKAGES
For your limit time or short holiday in Bali, this is the best option
Bali 3 Days and 2 Night Tour Package is simply designed for travelers who have short holiday in Bali. This tour package offer attractive value of accommodation and tour activities, where you could explore places of interest in Bali, arts, cultures, and unique tradition of Balinese social life. We will take care from your arrival at the airport, accommodate you in comfortable hotel, organize pleasurable trip around Bali, then take you back to the airport on your departure. You could rest assure that your holiday will be totally enjoyable experience
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL IN BALI + ULUWATU CLIFF - KECAK DINNER TOUR (D)
Expected arrival in Bali at afternoon ( 12.00 -13.00 )
late afternoon flight will adjust the program.
Once your arrival in Bali International airport, our driver will pick and greet your arrival and direct drive to Padang-Padang beach where Julia Robert taking the movie of Eat, Pray and Love. Then drive to the southern part of the island and enter Uluwatu Temple, a beautiful cliff temple in the southern of Bali overlooks the Indian Ocean and witness the Magical show of Kecak dance and Fire Dance performance at open stage following with the stunning sunset view. Our last visit is Jimbaran Bay for your fresh barbeque seafood dinner.
After Dinner transfer to hotel for check in. Free program at the hotel.
DAY 02 : KINTAMANI - UBUD - WATERFALL TOUR (B,L,D)
Departure: 08.00 – 08.30 (approx 12 Hours)
After breakfast at hotel, our first stop at Batubulan village to enjoy the Magical Show of Barong Dance & Keris Dance, then visit Tohpati village as the Batik center, Celuk Village as the center of silver smiths, Batuan Village as the home painter artist community, Mas village as the center of Bali’s wooden sculpture. Stop at Tegenungan Waterfall and drive uphill and stop Tirta Empul Holly Spring Temple, Temen village for enter the spices garden. Our next stop at Kintamani where we can enjoy the gorgeous view of Batur Volcano overlooks It’s tranquil crater Lake while having buffet Lunch at the local restaurant. Drive downhill and stop at Tegalalang rice terraces then drive to Ubud downtown to visit the Ubud Monkey Forest and spend your time at the Ubud art market and go around the Ubud Palace. Dinner will served at local restaurants.
After dinner transfer back to hotel, free program at the hotel.
DAY 03 : BALI – DEPARTURE (B)
Departure : Subject to your flight departure
Breakfast at hotel and free program then transfer to the airport for flights to your country. End of services.
PRICE : CONTACT US
- Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
- English Driver guide-sightseeing
- All entrance ticket and donation at scheduled stop
- Ticket performance of Barong & Keris Dance show
- Meals as per tour itinerary ( B:Breakfast, L:Lunch, D:Dinner )
- Mineral water
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- 02 Nights accommodation based on twin sharing room.
- Government tax
Tour Excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips to driver or guide (not must)
- All of our tours are started from Bali, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour operated every day, Fair prices and no hidden Cost
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Booking our tours, just dial our local number at +6285100781815 or WhatsApp /Line / Viber +6281338786415 or Send Email from our booking form
- Cash payment can accepted either in US$ and Rupiah or others currency Based on latest exchange rate. 3% additional payment by credit card (visa,mastercard)
- Cancellation of the tour will charge 50% from price / NO DEPOSIT Refund,
- Minumum 2 person Join on the tour. For single/solo traveler will additional 50% from Prices
- Child under 12 years old 15 % off with extra bed or twin sharing room.
- For Deal of booking, we need 50% down payment. Can send via paypal account to email@example.com
- Get a special discount............. for group booking.
- High season surcharge apply for certaint periode (june,july,august,December,January)
WHAT TO BRING?
modest cloth, camera, sun screen, hat, sun glasses and money.